Well hello there everybody. Long time, no content.
As many of you are aware, we have been toiling away in the NOTR bunker, trying to get a fresh new crib and a whole bunch of new ideas hammered out. We’re getting close to being ready now, and the plan is to re-launch at our own dot com by the 28th – which for those keeping score, is the 1st birthday of NOTR.
So if you’ve been wondering what to make of kyle and jackie-o aka the worst humanity has to offer aka proof that humanity is regressing, or you are unsure if costco is truly going to save us money or simply increase the prevalence of shitty, non-local products across a wide variety of markets, if you can’t believe that Tony Abbott’s daughter called him a church-going homosexual loser, hell if you’ve just been bored and have watched all the free porn on the internets, then relax, because we’re almost back.
Some of the things to look forward to:
- more music reviews – from cds downloads to gigs, warehouse parties to wax, we give you the skinny.
- more film reviews – whats good, bad or uglier than amy winehouse when she’s fiending.
- local specialised ‘tours’ – giving you the hard facts and key details that your average write-up can’t.
- guest writers – from some of the local talent, shit, submit something and it could be you getting no money, and less fame.
- news – as always we’ll be bringing you a uniquely northside take on the world’s events.
- ‘presents’ – a search engine friendly name for illegal downloads and leaked music.
- merch – oh yeah, we’ll be dropping it like its hot… which it may be.
as well as a selection of other cool shit that we haven’t come up with yet.
Stay tuned for the drop, and the new location. Tell your friends, it’s gonna be fun.